Two Birds...One Stone

>> Thursday, August 8, 2013

Of course it is my intention to participate in more card challenges, yet every week something gets in the way or I just forget.  Not this week though...I knew I wanted to get off my butt and create something and thanks to Karolyn at Paper Therapy and her Facebook post this morning I did just that.

Here is the CAS(E) this sketch challenge this week...


And here are my TWO cards.



I went SUPER simple with both cards, but am very happy with how they each turned out.  Two of my close friends are celebrating birthdays this month, so I needed two cards anyway!!  Can's wait to get them in the mail!
 
Supplies:
Bazzill Paper
Twine
Making Memories Embellishments
Dress it up Buttons

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Patrice August 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM  

Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-232.html

Karolyn at Paper Therapy August 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM  

Ding! Ding! Ding!! Both projects are absolutely perfect!! Clean and simple, bold focal images, and great color schemes. You rocked this cute girl!! I'm so sorry that I haven't been by sooner - I'm soooo freakin' far behind in my blog reader! Over 4,000 feeds behind! Ugh . . . but I wanted to stop by and let you know that I love that you played with us at CAS(E) This Sketch - brilliant as always!! XOXO

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP