Thrifting and Scrapbooking

>> Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I promised the kids I would take them to Chic-fil-A for lunch today, so since they were on their best behavior I made a quick stop at Savers on the way. 

My sister repinned this on Pinterest the other day courtesy of One Artsy Mama!!  So stinkin' cute huh??  Can you tell what it was before it was this awesome jewelry organizer??  A coffee mug holder!! 


Such a great idea and a re-do I can totally handle...if only I had an old coffee mug holder.

Well...look what I found today!


Can't decide whether it should be for me or for Taylor.  I thought $2.99 was a bargain.  Just need a fun color of paint!

After we shopped and had lunch we came home...the kids played with their friends and I finished more pages for their scrapbooks.







I hope the kids appreciate these some day!!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP