Cheers

>> Monday, August 19, 2013

I was in my craft room almost the entire day!  I made a few cards...worked on a special project soon to be revealed and did a little bit of organizing.  Getting laundry done over the weekend relieved all guilt I might have had over getting NO house work done today!

Here is the CAS(E) this sketch challenge card this week...


And here is my card...


I will be honest and tell you that this was not my first card for this challenge.  I was really drawing a blank.  I wanted something other than the usual 'Thank you' or 'Birthday', but those cards always seem to come easier to me.

Supplies:
Bazzill Paper
Me and My Big Ideas Embellishments

1 comments:

Jen W. August 21, 2013 at 3:30 AM  

Awesomely clever take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP