Halloween on the Brain

>> Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I told my hubby I want to have a Halloween party again this year!  Although I am almost positive I saw some eye rolling...he did not say NO!  Now I can't seem to think of anything else.  Sometimes I am not sure which holiday I get more excited about...Halloween or Christmas!  I might say I love them both just for completely different reasons. 

Last year I decided to start my Halloween decorating in early September just so I could enjoy it that much longer.  It will probably happen again this year, I'm not going to lie.

There are SO many awesome decorating ideas out there...Thank you Pinterest!! 

These are a few of my favorites and some that I might even be trying to re-create myself!!

This one from Desiree at The 36th Avenue!

Who doesn't love a good Dollar Store craft?

I'm not sure where this porch originated from, but seriously?  LOVE IT!!  I finally have a porch of my own to decorate and I might need to steel a few of these ideas!

 I love so much about this porch, but those birds??  I need them!!

I'm not sure how crazy my front yard will get, but I would love to find a way to board up my windows like this house.


I have already started saving my empty wine bottles, just haven't committed to which project I like better.


 Or I could start drinking more wine and do multiple!

My orange Halloween tubs stair at me every time I walk in and out of the laundry room...I can't wait to drag them all upstairs.  It won't be too long before I can take pictures of my own decorating and share them with you.

Am I the only one that gets this excited for Halloween?! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP