Work in Progress

>> Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In efforts to stay a little more positive in life I will refrain from using the word hate and just say that I strongly dislike it when I have something set in my mind and through the lens it looks nothing like.

I have never really been happy with the pictures I take of my hair clips. It never fails that I will get a good picture and the color of the clip is nothing like the ACTUAL color. This would be the reason I have 100's of hair clips and only 43 listed on Etsy. If the color is wrong I won't list it...simple as that. I figure everyone is like me and would be really upset if I purchased something and it was a totally different color when I got it.

Anyway...

This is what I have been working on. A collection of Halloween hair clips. I absolutely LOVE Halloween.







It is a work in progress because I had hoped to get a GREAT shot of all my Halloween clips together. Don't ask me why I feel this necessary, but I do. The plain ol' pictures I post on Etsy are just boring to me, but they serve their purpose. Pictures for my blog are a totally different story.

Tell me what you think? How much weight do you give pictures?

1 comments:

Unknown August 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Actually I give a lot weight to photos. When I purchase something, I expect it to look like the photo and when it doesn't I'm disappointed.
But I really like what you did with these photos...the staging helps to bring them to life.

Have you thought about purchasing lighting equipment to help with your indoor shots?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP