My First Re-Do

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I started this blog to do all sorts of projects, not just hair clips and scrapbooking. I have completed my first re-do.



I purchased this tray at the goodwill for $1.99. Of course I really did not know what I was going to do with it, but I figured after I put it in my craftroom something would come to me.

I figured I would keep with my theme of using supplies that I already have

Soooo

Re-do with paper it was.

I am so excited about the way it turned out. After all was said and done I decided that it would make the perfect "Catch-All" for my kitchen. I added a little vinyl lettering to make it official.









I am linking up to

Visit thecsiproject.com

6 comments:

Renee August 31, 2010 at 6:40 AM  

Love this tray! I like the vinyl lettering, too.

Unknown August 31, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

I love it! Especially the colors that you chose!

Amanda @ Serenity Now August 31, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Oh, it's so pretty!!! Love those pretty girlie colors and patterns. Right up my alley. :) Visiting from The CSI Project. Hope you'll come by and say hi. :)

Shan,  August 31, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Perfect...both the "re-do" and the use you have for it!

Margie September 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

I absolutely love this. I have a tray at home that I've been trying to decide what to do with, and now I know! I love the idea of making it into a mail/junk mail tray.

Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP