50% off Day

>> Monday, August 30, 2010

Mondays have become our "Junkin" Day...My mom, Taylor and I. Usually we hit up the a goodwill or two, maybe ReStore or the Salvation Army....or some place new. Where ever the car takes us. Today my sister joined us which was great because I rarely get to hang out with her...you know she is a full-time career girl and all.

Anyway...

Today we hit an antique mall that we had never been to before. Lots and lots of great things, but I really need to get a babysitter for trips like this. Although Taylor is always pretty good when we go out, an antique mall becomes a very scary place when you throw a toddler in the mix. Next we hit the Salvation Army and along with it being a lot less scary with the toddler...IT WAS 50% OFF DAY!!!!

YIPPIE!!!

I thought I would share my finds for the day....





The first time my mom and I went to the Salvation Army we (maybe it was just me I really don't remember) had no idea what Bric-A-Brac was. We soon figured out...it was pretty much anything that was not furniture or clothing.



I have been needing a little fruit basket for my counter... I thought this little stainless steel one was cute...and right in my price range. HeHe

And my best find of the day was this



I have been looking for a punch bowl with glasses that hang off the edge of the bowl. Not only was this just that, but I fell in love with the look. It is actually going to the home of a friend, but I love it just the same.

TOTAL SPENT....

$7.50!!

Pretty darn good day if you ask me!!

1 comments:

Terri August 31, 2010 at 6:06 AM  

Just for the record...it was YOU that did not know what bric-a-brac was! Please give credit where credit is due :-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP