What's New Wednesday...

>> Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I have been SUPER busy making hair clips. It is crazy, but I can walk past my craftroom everyday and do nothing, I can think about it but never actually sit down.

BUT

Once I do...

I can't stop. I listed quite a few new clips on Etsy today. You really should be proud of me because listing is my least favorite part of it all. Maybe this is the reason I have way more clips than I do listings.

Anyway...

I must show you what my wonderfully talented mom has been up too....well should I say ONE of the things she has been up to.

Making these...

Aprons for adults and little girls. They are absolutely adorable. Of course I have one of my own even if I am not much of a cook.

Check out her etsy shop for all of the other cute ones.

2 comments:

Unknown August 11, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

ok...did you see my post today on Aprons? That is just too weird and freaky.

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block August 12, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Love that apron, Melissa!

BTW - CONGRATULATIONS! You won the Tannei Casey Handmade giveaway -- send me an email and I'll get you the info. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP