A different kind of craft...

>> Thursday, December 9, 2010

To be fair to both myself and my readers I thought I would share what has kept me busy this week.

Not so much a crafty project, but definitely a project.

In efforts to become a better photographer (someday I hope to do it for some extra $$$) and practice editing the pics I take, I offered to take family photos of our good friends the Harding's.

I thought I would share some of the pictures. And PLEASE feel free to leave feedback in the comments (good or bad ;)!












A big thanks to the Harding's for the practice.

1 comments:

Jamie Frederick,  December 13, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Beautiful!! I wish you were in Washington... I'd pay you to take photos of my family! Miss you M!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP