A little something for my girl...

>> Sunday, February 13, 2011



Well I am finally back to the crafting world.

The long and short of the last few months...there were some holidays, some birthdays, a trip to Seattle and a move. It is nice to finally be on the other side of this busy time. I am starting to see some much needed "Me time" in my future.

I started this little project before we started the moving process and finished it up today. The only thing missing is the pictures, but that is the easy part for me...I have 100's.

Finishing a page for either of my kids' scrapbooks makes me want to lock myself in my craft room and never come out.

Anyway...minus the pictures here is the final page.















2 comments:

DeeDee February 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

i'm so impressed! you are so talented.

Terri February 15, 2011 at 4:50 AM  

Adorable, can't wait to see it with some pictures on it...maybe with that yellow dress that Taylor was wearing yesterday...just sayin'!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP