Goin' Green

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011



Because I tend to drop the ball on every holiday except Christmas, I decided that the second I even THOUGHT about the next holiday I would just start crafting.

As a mom of toddlers there are two things I am short on...TIME and MONEY!! This little wreath cost me nothing except supplies I already had in my craft room.

I turned this...(and another jar full of green ribbon)



Into this...





If there is one thing I am not in short supply of...

It is RIBBON!!

My dear hubby did the hard part and bent four dry-cleaning hangers into a circle. You really could use as many or as little hangers as you want. I chose four because that is how many I had that were the same size, no other reason.

Then I just started tying. I used all shades of green and every type of ribbon I had until the hangers were completely covered. That is it!!

Voila...a cute little St. Patty's day wreath.

Supplies:
4 dry-cleaning hangers
lots of ribbon

Have you thought about St' Patty's Day yet??

I am linking to...






linkparty





3 comments:

Mindie Hilton February 18, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Cute, I might try this. If I do, I will blog about it and share your blog. http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

Lynn February 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Too cute!! I love it! I am all about St. Patty's I may have to try this. Thanks for sharing! Found you from All things Domestic link party! Please check me out over at Sprinkles of Flavor (I made the top ten Strawberry Fudge from last week!)

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home February 20, 2011 at 6:25 PM  

What a great idea. I love it. I'm your newest follower. I'm having my 1st link party tomorrow (Monday) it would be great if you would stop by and add your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP