For My Princess

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Well my lack of blogging has a very legitimate excuse. My hubby's family was in town last week and although it was a really great week, it kept me completely out of my craftroom and out of touch with blogland. Totally OK with me, but I have a lot of catching up to do.

I did just a little crafting before everyone came into town and hopefully I can finish up those projects and share in the next few days.

However, I had one free night last week and decided to try my hand at a tutu for Taylor...

What do you think??







I can't wait to see her in it at dance class next week!! She might be more excited than me.

2 comments:

Rhiannon October 22, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

love it, i make tutus and dont have a dress form so i never know how to photograph them!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP