Think Pink...

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It is rare any more that you find someone who has not been touched by cancer in some way or another. Hopefully one day research and awareness will change that. In the meantime though I thought I would put together a post that is devoted to...


Thinking PINK!!


When I am not perusing blogs you will most likely find me perusing ETSY. I absolutely love all of the creativity that is out there and I am inspired on a daily basis.

I have decided to feature some of the wonderful items I have found that are 100% THINK PINK!! Along with a picture I have included the link back to the sellers etsy site. I hope you enjoy and maybe find something you can't live without!!

I am in love with this bookmark by Alison Kelley Designs






This Coffee Cozy by Sewing Granny would be perfect around my Starbucks everyday!!





This Hope necklace by Giggles and Grins would look great with a little pink-T, DON'T YOU THINK??





How about this Key Fob Wristlet by FOBulous? I wear my work keys around my neck, but I might have to make a change.





Go Green?? How about going PINK... with this set of 3 Reusable Bags by Mels Sells



Even if you don't purchase one of these wonderfully pink items...be sure to wear your pink all month long!!

Oh and don't forget to enter my very first giveaway on yesterdays post.

6 comments:

Alison Kelley October 6, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Beautiful selections and I'm honored to have my bookmark amongst them. Thank you!

Ronda October 7, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

Thanks for putting together such a lovely collection.. and for including my bottle cap pendant. May all of our creations help to create not only awareness but also empathy for all of those who are currently battling this horrible disease. Hope always!!!!

Hugs, Ronda

Sewinggranny - Mona October 7, 2010 at 4:04 AM  

Thank you adding my coffee cozy to this wonderful collection of items representing Breast Cancer Awareness! You are so right each and every one of us has been affected by cancer! But we all need hope!

Wendy Martin October 7, 2010 at 5:20 AM  

Thanks for including my key fob. These are all great items and I'm honored to be a part.
Wendy

Lisa October 7, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

A great post and some wonderful Breast Cancer Awareness items!

MamaJody October 7, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Great selections for a Great cause!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP