And the winner is...

>> Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lucky number 4...DeeDee!! Congrats my dear...Pick out any listing from my etsy shop and send me a message on my etsy shop or leave me a comment here.

Now, let me just tell you all (anyone that may be reading) because I only had seven comments I did not use random number generator. I went the old fashioned route and put seven numbers in a hat and my hubby drew the number. I had to just laugh at myself for the number of comments I got.

Oh well....

I guess the fewer comments, the better chance anyone who did comment had to win.

On a completely other note I have something wonderful to share with you all. My mom is holding an ebay auction for 100+ handmade greeting cards, all proceeds benefitting Susan G Komen. Of course you probably think I am bias, but this is an AMAZING auction. All cards are handmade and one-of-a-kind. You simply must check it out. You wouldn't need to purchase another Hallmark card for a few years.

1 comments:

DeeDee October 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM  

OMG I'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll take a look when I get home and let you know! So pumped.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP