Keep Calm and Birthday On

>> Monday, February 25, 2013

If I am being honest I was planning Tatum's first birthday party before I was wrapping presents for Christmas.  I knew all of the things I wanted, but I couldn't decide on a theme, so I opted for NO theme.  Instead I just wanted color...TONS of color.

And I think I accomplished just that...











I used my Cameo for everything.  And except for the boa on the party hats, I had all of the supplies in my craft room.  The party hats were a huge hit with the four little girls.  Note to self though...when you make party hats...make them all the same to avoid three sad little girls who did not get the "pink" one.

And because I was shooting for mom of the year...I decided that I would make Tatum her birthday outfit.  I bought a plain white T-shirt at Hobby Lobby and sewed a fabric #1 and some flowers on the front.  I wanted a super cute diaper cover to go with and my mom was nice enough to help me fumble through the pattern and sew one myself.  Not going to lie...I was pretty proud of my work!!




1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 26, 2013 at 10:47 AM  

meliss, i have to tell you, you did a beautiful job on all the birth. decor just too cute. i told your mom one time, you should go into the birth. party business!!!!! loved it!!!!!

love, bubs

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP