Subway Art

>> Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have been playing around on photoshop lately, but trying my hand at little projects rather than editing photos.

I have been decorating for Halloween all week and trying to add something more each day. It is only now that I appreciate my old house that was only 1600 sq ft and all one level. Decorating 2400 is turning out to be a lot more difficult.

Anyway...

I whipped up a little subway art for a picture frame that I have and thought I would share.


I am happy with how it turned out and am thinking it will look a lot more festive than the picture I currently have on display.

1 comments:

Gretchen Clark October 7, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the apple recommendation!! will def give those a try :) I am always on the lookout for a yummy apple! Enjoy the w/e.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP