12 For 1

>> Tuesday, March 5, 2013

While I was going through all of my paper crafting supplies I came across some paper that coordinated with the months of the year.  I decided it would be perfect for a little gift I wanted to give to a friend.

12 Cards...

I for each month of the year!!

Now that I have started making cards again I am reminded how nice it is to send a card "Just Because" and if you just happen to have cards on hand...it is a whole lot easier.




The sentiment on or in each card is simple because the paper is pretty busy.  I thought they turned out cute though and hopefully the person that receives  them will as well.

Happy crafting!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 6, 2013 at 5:55 AM  

I read this post fully concerning the comparison of most recent and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

Here is my webpage; michael kors chain tote

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP