My First Halloween Party!!

>> Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I have always wanted to throw a Halloween party, but for some reason or another every year comes and goes and...no party.

Well, not this year. I decided to have one and I did. I think my mom would agree with me that we planned and crafted for two months for a party that lasted two hours. And even though there was food that I forgot to put out and games that we didn't even play...all 18 of my little spooky kids had fun. And that is all that matters.

I thought I would share the few (and I mean these were literally the only ones I took) pictures from our hard work.

My tablescape...full of yummy, festive food.




And my "Trick or Treat" table...full of goodies for all of my guests to leave with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP