Scraps to Something

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010


So for quite a while now I have been staring at my box of scrap paper. All my scrapbooking projects have leftovers and I can't ever part with them. I know I am not the only one. With that said though...

I never touch them again!!

I file them in a folder, nicely organized and that is it. I think I could create a serious list of "things" I have SAID I was going to with all of these scraps, but nothing has ever panned out.

But today is a new day.







Six quick "Thank you" cards. I used only leftover scraps of paper from past scrapbook pages and short pieces of ribbon that I was unable to part with.

You just never know when you might need a "Thank you" card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP