On A Mission

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

So begins my mission to blog about creativity. I can only hope that one day someone is inspired by my blog.

I have been absolutely (in a very good way) amazed by the creative bloggers out there. It seems as though I opened some sort of secret door and have found an ENDLESS stream of crafty bloggers.

Anyway,

Over the last few days I have been hitting up all stores thrifty with my mom. We have been searching for treasures. And...I feel pretty darn good about some of the things I have found.



I found the lamp in this picture today at the Goodwill store. Although I was not apposed to finding something that needed a little TLC, it just so happens that it is pretty darn cute as is.

It fit perfectly on my sofa table in my hallway. It was just what my table was missing. And....only $10

I highly recommend hitting up local thrift stores to get your creative juices flowing. If it wasn't for the "other" projects I have going right now, I probably could have come home with quite a few things.

1 comments:

Unknown July 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Look at you with your fancy, schmancy three blogs! I can't wait to see what you put up on here! Congrats!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP