Fun Find and a Sneak Peak...

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011

So my mom went to her first estate sale last weekend was pretty excited with her finds...so excited that she took me back later that day. It is a little weird just walking through someones home, but the weirdness went away.

And today her and I hit three more. My mom definitely came home with a little more than me, but I was quite happy with my two finds. This $2 clock that I loved and snatched up right when I saw it and two brand new cans of spray paint..$1 each.


I am not sure where her home will be, but I am thinking entry way table.

And...

I thought I would share one picture from my kids room I have been working on. Thanks to something my mom picked up for my yesterday, I should have pics of the major conversation piece tomorrow.

Here is a sneak peak though...


I made the little numbers subway art with my photoshop and used a frame I had picked up a while ago. I wish it didn't look so dwarfed in the picture, but oh well. I love that I decided to make this formal dining/formal living (not sure which it is) into the kids room.

Those two pillows in the picture are from Ikea and were the inspiration for this room. I just loved all of the bright colors.

Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP