We're Havin' A Party

>> Tuesday, October 8, 2013

We are so excited to be having a Halloween party this year.  I love Halloween and I love throwing parties...this isn't our first Halloween party, but it is the first time we are including both adults and kids...costumes required for both!!

My hubby and I have not decided what we are going to do, but I assure you it will be very creative.  I'll let you know when we decide.

Yesterday I worked on the invitations.  We wanted to delivery them before we head out of town on Thursday.

It should be NO surprise that I used my CAMEO to design, print and cut the invitations.  I am SO excited about how they turned out.

I decided to HAND write on each envelope...they turned out super cute, but I was happy to have only needed 9!






Did I mention I LOVE my CAMEO??  Well I do!!  I am now working on the invitations for my moms annual cookie party!  Early?  Yes!!  But it is part of my contribution to the planning!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP