Good Luck

>> Thursday, March 7, 2013

First of all I want to thank all of the lovely ladies that left comments on my very first challenge card.  Each and every one of them made me smile from ear to ear.  And as if that wasn't great enough...my card earned Honorable Mention!!!  How sweet is that??

Well...it is sweet enough to make me whip up another. 

Here is the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #18

  

And even though I am pretty sure there isn't much Irish running through my veins...I am loving everything green right now!!

Here is my card...


If I keep up with these challenges I shouldn't need to BUY a card anytime soon!!

Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill
Embellishments: Glitter Shamrock and Impress Bakers Twine
Sentiment: Taylored Expressions 
Ink: Stampin' Up Glorious Green 

2 comments:

Ardyth March 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM  

Buy a card?! How can you even suggest it? lol! I'm loving green too - it's the effect of the long winter! This is really fab - fresh and spring like and perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch with us!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy March 12, 2013 at 11:33 PM  

Yay!! I'm so glad you're enjoying our little challenge - I am determined to make at least ONE of the Dodd girls a card maker, if it's the last thing I do!! LOL This is sa-WEET!! Your execution is absolutely perfect and your take on the sketch is genius! Clearly, you take after your mom . . . in more ways than one! Can't wait to hear you yell BINGO tomorrow night! XOXO

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP